Welcome to our Shepherds Mission!
My name is Don Buege, and I serve Blazing Trees as our Director of Shepherds. I am passionate about the glory of God. I love to visit families and churches sharing about God’s heart for the nations and leading mission trips to engage unreached people groups.
Contact Me > firstname.lastname@example.org
I love to meditate on God’s glory.
When I meet with leaders, teams, and churches for prayer and discipleship, I love to speak about God’s glory in Isaiah:
- Our Father is a canopy of glory covering, protecting, and sustaining us. (Isaiah 4)
- Our Father is a Refuge in difficult seasons and a Shelter in pain and suffering. (Isaiah 25)
- Jesus Messiah is our Master of Sorrows who rescues us from death. (Isaiah 53)
- God’s Holy Spirit is Heaven’s Anointing upon us to proclaim freedom and deliver captives. (Isaiah 61)
Please reach out to set up a gathering around the glory of God >
I shepherd teams on mission to Russia.
I have led over 85 mission trips to Russia in the last 25 years. Our vision is to serve and encourage national leaders as they rest in the Lord and follow his leading.
Please pray for our mission and consider joining us on a trip. You will experience:
- team prayer & encouragement
- house church gatherings
- medical and sports clinics
- discovery Bible discussions
- prayer walking & storytelling
- unreached people group engagement
- spiritual warfare training
To explore a future trip with one of our teams, please contact me >
Shepherds Mission is supported by generous givers like you.
How To Give
Option #1: Mail Checks
- Step One – Write your gift to “Blazing Trees”
- Step Two – Designate your gift to “Shepherds”
- Step Three – Mail your gift to our post office box
Option #2: Give Online
- Step One: Click the link below
- Step Two: Designate your gift purpose to “Shepherds”
Blazing Trees is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Nashville, TN that innovates mission resources and provides prayer, encouragement, and coaching to leaders and their teams scattered across the nations.
Thank you for all the love, prayers, and generosity