Welcome to my Blazing Trees’ mission page > Maranatha!
My name is James Harvey, and I love Jesus. I was born in Phoenix, AZ, and grew up as a missionary kid in Hong Kong, China and Manila, Philippines. I’ve been married to my best friend Jen for 12 years, and our son Aiden is in middle school. We live in Nashville, TN, and I am the Founder/CEO of Blazing Trees ministries.
Thank you for visiting my website and caring about me and my family. Please explore below my different ministries and pray about adopting Blazing Trees into your personal generosity plan.
By the grace of God, I have the privilege of serving various leadership networks in personal intercessory prayer:
- Nigeria > Anyanime Umoren with Generous Springs, generoussprings.org
- United States > Patrick Johnson with Generous Church, generouschurch.com
- India > Daniel Ponraj with Shubh Sandesh Foundation, twitter.com/danielponraj
- United States > Stephan Tchividjian with National Christian Foundation, ncfgiving.com/southflorida
- The Philippines > Eben Tabelisma with A Buck A Day Mission, abuckaday.org
- Ministries I can’t mention by name due to security threats in Iran, Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Pakistan, and KSA.
I am passionate about developing Bible story drawings to help people remember Bible stories.
Please visit our Storytellers Bible project page and explore our story sets and over 100 story lessons > blazingtrees.org/storytellers
Many leaders have never been discipled. So, God has called me to disciple leaders in some very specific areas of great need:
- Personal Time with God Daily (John 15)
- Healthy Marriage & Family (1 Corinthians 13)
- Sabbath Rest (Hebrews 4)
- Listening to the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 2)
- Freedom in the Holy Spirit (Ezekiel 47)
- Discerning Passions & Anointings (Ephesians 4)
- Calendar Priorities & Mapping (Ecclesiastes 3)
- Spiritual Warfare & Suffering (Ephesians 6)
- Healing & Deliverance (Isaiah 61)
- Financial Sustainability for Ministry (Exodus 36)
Please enjoy my free YouTube 12-session training course on living the Spirit-filled life called “The Wild Frontier.”
- Faithful Shepherd (Psalm 23)
- Restoring Ruins (Isaiah 61)
- Wonderful Counselor (Proverbs 3)
- Beyond Understanding (1 Corinthians 2)
- Trustworthy Heirs (Galatians 4)
- Authentic Freedom (Romans 8)
- Sabbath Rest (Hebrews 4)
- Heaven’s River (Ezekiel 47)
- Sustainable Health (John 15)
- Kingdom Prayer (Matthew 6)
- Warfare Protection (Ephesians 6)
- Future Destiny (Revelation 22)
Please support me by grabbing a copy of our prayer & spiritual warfare handbook “Seraphim River” on Amazon.com > Click here
I am humbled and blessed to provide free advice and consulting to missionaries and ministries taking the first steps of their Great Commission journey. Jesus has opened up doors to influence leaders and teams in China, India, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, the Pacific Islands, Peru, the Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Russia.
Here are some of the questions we explore during these coaching sessions:
- How do I hear God’s voice?
- How do I disciple my kids to love Jesus?
- How do I fundraise for my mission?
- How do I create a prayer culture on my ministry team?
- How do I recover from emotional/psychological burnout?
- How do I prevent future ministry burnout & exhaustion?
- How do I forgive someone who has wounded my heart deeply?
- Why is God not healing my affliction no matter how much I pray & believe?
- How do I confirm something I’m hearing in prayer or in my dreams?
You wouldn’t believe the number of missionaries and pastors here around the world who do not have a single friend with whom they can be honest. That’s why Blazing Trees is here. We aim to be a trustworthy friend to and safe place for the nations.
Pray. Give. Advocate.
Pray > Will you pray with me?
Give > Will you give generously?
Advocate > Will you tell others about Blazing Trees?
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org