Maranatha Vision Project
Welcome to our Maranatha Vision project!
My name is James Harvey, and I am passionate about mobilizing and equipping prayer teams in covenant relationship with one another to cover and lift up every unreached and unengaged tribe worldwide in intercession.
To lead a new prayer group, please connect with James:
“Maranatha” is Aramaic for “Come, Lord Jesus!” As we pray, we stoke the flame of hope in our hearts that every day we wake up, we are one day closer to our Messiah King’s return.
One of Jesus’ names is the “Lion of Judah” in Revelation 5, “I cried bitterly because no one could be found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside it. Then one of the elders said to me, ‘Don’t cry. Look! The Lion from Judah’s tribe, the great descendant of David, has won the victory, and he can break the seven seals and open the scroll.'” (NLT) The Holy Spirit led us to design the face of Judah’s Lion as the logo for our Maranatha Vision Project.
Our prayer map covers all 12 regions of our world. The Holy Spirit led us to plant bonfires in every region to illustrate spiritual movements of worship, prayer, and faith already being stoked by Jesus among all nations.
He is our Harvest Lord, and his Holy Spirit is our Wonderful Counselor and Faithful Companion who teaches us how to pray and sparks fresh #Maranatha vision in our hearts every day and night!
We live in an amazing digital age with remarkable access to unlimited virtual resources for missions. As you like, please enjoy this growing list of recommended research resources:
Click each link to learn more:
- Finishing The Task – list of unengaged tribes we still need to reach
- Global Gates – statistics on unreached people groups of North America
- Joshua Project – explore unreached people groups worldwide
- Operation World – pray for every nation
- PeopleGroups – global research for every tribe
- Prayercast – prayer videos for every nation & religion
- Storyrunners – an audio walkthrough of the whole Bible
- Storytellers Bible – remember dozens of Bible stories quickly
- Traveling Team – statistics of the current state of world missions
The following resource downloads are Bible teaching lessons James has used over the years to disciple missionaries, mission teams, churches, and business associations.
To book James for a training, please reach out > email@example.com
Maranatha Freedom Prayers
- Exodus 34 – Reflect
- 1 Kings 19 – Quiet Voice
- Psalm 111 – Awaken My Soul
- Psalm 139 – Known
- Psalm 145 – Worthy
- Isaiah 4 – Glory Canopy
- Isaiah 43 – Make A Way
- Matthew 1 – Immanuel’s Salvation
- 2 Corinthians 3 – Signal
- Colossians 2 – Refine
- Colossians 3 – Ascend Above
Praying Through God’s Names
This teaching is the fruit of two years of Bible study on the names of God using several resources. 300 names of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We use this list in spontaneous Holy Spirit prayer and Spirit-led discipleship training.
Five Dimensions Vision
This teaching is about leadership priorities, Jesus first, resting in the Lord, walking by faith, a cure for spiritual burnout.
Hidden Arrows Vision
This teaching is a step-by-step look into the stages of spiritual maturity and the sustainability of long-term, disciple-making movements
Holy Spirit River Vision
This teaching is about the presence of God, how God’s heavenly kingdom enters earth’s kingdoms through the Holy Spirit and the witness of Jesus’ disciples.
Maranatha Vision Project is supported by generous friends just like you.
How To Give
Option #1: Mail Checks
- Step One – Write your gift to “Blazing Trees”
- Step Two – Designate your gift to “Maranatha Vision”
- Step Three – Mail your gift to our post office box
Option #2: Give Online
- Step One: Click the link below
- Step Two: Designate your gift purpose to “Maranatha Vision”
This project is supported by generous friends just like you.
Blazing Trees is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Nashville, TN that innovates mission resources and provides prayer, encouragement, and coaching to leaders and their teams scattered across the nations.
Thank you for all the love, prayers, and generosity.