Worthy Lamb Vision (Revelation 5)
Unworthy World – angel, grieving man, flame, tears – An angel called out for someone worthy to open the End Times scroll. No one was worthy, so John wept.
Worthy Wonder – bowing angel, throne, lamb, crown – An elder revealed the Worthy One: Jesus, Judah’s Lion. He is Yahweh’s Lamb. God gave Jesus the scroll.
Redeemer’s Song – cross, earth, crowns, stars – The elders, angels, and saints worshipped God’s Lamb. Jesus was slain to save the nations. Now, he reigns.
Enthroned & Honored – God, lamb, throne, light – Celebration and worship broke out, and all creatures in heaven and earth praised Jesus, glorifying God’s Son.
- Imagine you’re right next to John experiencing his vision too. What do you see? What do you hear?
- Why did John grieve over the unopened scroll?
- Jesus’ names: Lamb, Judah’s Lion, & David’s Root.
- The Bible mentions many heavenly spirits, like mercy and generosity. What are some of the other spirits?
- Why does Jesus’ death on the cross give him the right to share God’s throne and authority in heaven?
- What does it sound like for millions of angels to sing?
The following activities will help you remember the story, apply wisdom to your own life, and tell the story to others.
- Pray. Listen to the story. Draw the story.
- Tell the story with the drawings.
- Draw your own pictures to illustrate the story.
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal wisdom in the story.
- Pray. What is the Holy Spirit asking you to do next?
- Go and tell the story to someone. Discuss the story.
- Disciple others to become Spirit-filled storytellers.
Download this lesson > Click here
Want more stories? Visit blazingtrees.org/storytellers
<+ We publish all of our resources online for free. If you feel this project is worth investing in financially, please click the “Give” link and designate your gift to our “Storytellers” Fund. Please prayerfully adopt our Blazing Trees team into your personal generosity. We love you and cherish your prayers, encouragement, and advocacy. Shalom, Maranatha. +>