Death Verdict Story
Chained Christ – king, crown, throne, Jesus, chains – Let me tell you a story about how Jesus went to public trial and sentenced to death by crucifixion.
Corrupted Justice – Jesus, chains, Barabbas, balance scale – Jesus was brought before Pilate the Roman governor to be judged. The people chose a violent prisoner over Jesus.
Prophetic Dream – woman, tears, dream – Pilate’s wife had a dream that Jesus was innocent and told her husband. Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the people threatened to riot.
Death Verdict – soldier, Jesus, chains – The people called for Jesus’ blood to be shed by crucifixion. Pilate washed his hands and sentenced Jesus to death. Jesus was beaten.
The following activities will help you remember the story, apply wisdom to your own life, and tell the story to others.
- Pray. Listen to the story. Draw the story.
- Tell the story with the drawings.
- Draw your own pictures to illustrate the story.
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal wisdom in the story.
- Pray. What is the Holy Spirit asking you to do next?
- Go and tell the story to someone. Discuss the story.
- Disciple others to become Spirit-filled storytellers.
Want to learn more stories? Please visit our Storytellers page > blazingtrees.org/storytellers
#Maranatha #Storytellers #Jesus